Wednesday, March 12, 2008

YOU'RE the one who decides how your world looks like

I'm not going to be sad or think so much about others' tones or expressions, at least not as much as I am right now (or rather, yesterday). "Nobody'll want to talk to sad and pessimistic people!" I remember feeling much more welcome when I tried to bring a smile to my face after what kaikai said seeped into my mind. Maybe that's just what i needed at that time, thankyou :D

A yellow daisy would look so bright and cheery when you're happy. But when you're sad, it'll just be in shades of black and white ): . Its a simple analogy, but it somehow makes sense ^_^


I'M STILL ENERGETIC NOW :D

i didn't think too much about others' comments since WHAT'S DONE IS DONE, IF I CONTINUE TO MOPE AROUND I'LL BECOME A MOP! (riane made this up!)

That explains my 'high' mood today, and I'm glad to have cheery choir mates too :D :D The MAGICAL songs pushed away all the complicated things i had in me, there's no reason for me to think about others' opinions of myself~ (they're mostly made up by myself anyway -__-) well of course reflection is important! i shall be less irritating! D:




LOOK! (sorry the photo is..slanted? NOT meant to be any form of artistic shot in any way) rainwater has made the table bent! look closely! The left side! its the power of water! (AND DUM BELLE)



I THINK THIS IS GAY. i don't even know the names of the china scholars so i MEAN NO OFFENCE! i just find it very funny LOL HAHAHAHA. it really looks damn wrong o.O

___________________________________________

RIGHT, ENOUGH OF THESE STUFF, choir was enojayble (AGAIN!)

i love choir, i lovethe way we blend in with each other, the way the emotions of the songs are being brought out, the way we paint pictures with only notes and our passion. (ahh MAJOR MAJOR goosebumps!)

I can't believe I'm leaving choir so soon, why did I spend my first two years being such a quiet girl, so detatched from most of the choir? I remember disliking choir in sec 2 since there was nobody (except only one or two people) I could really talk to.



I wouldn't have thought of saying this last time, but..I REALLY LOVE THE CHOIR. There's a month (OR three) more to spend with this fantastic group of people, to sing my heart out and enjoy the sounds we produce. Like those shimmering rays of light (in illay!). i just happen to like that image Mr toh painted for us :D



Even though I may not be one of the better singers around, or that I might be rather blur and irritating and loud and weird at times, I'm glad that people don't shun away from me for that. At least, not in my face.

Right here, I'd really love to thank Riane, Peixuan, Qianyu, Elizabeth, Leongying, Ada, Anqi, Isabel for being such nice and encouraging friends ^_^

Not forgetting the other energetic batchmates and comm members, and my lovely juniors :D Did I tell you how cuteee the sec ones are? Especially ZhenSheng and Joshua and Belinda and charmaine and denise and pinhao!



Nope, i'm not leaving choir so soon, but I just felt like typing this out :D

To those who are feeling stressed out, hang in there okay! :D we'll try out best to cooperate~


LETS HOPE OUR CONCERT WILL BE A GREAT SUCCESS, I'LL BE MORE ATTENTIVE DURING SESSIONS TOO!

_______________________________________________________

the past three 9 hour sessions didn't seem long at all, I'm rather surprised, actually! That actually shows how fun it is! :D High school musical makes us all hyped up, and our static singing is improving! I have no idea why mrtoh entered the choir room in a super bad mood, but things got okay after that so the session ended off well again!


I had a hoarse voice during morning group sectionals, I think ada was half a horse too thus the group sectionals were screwed again. The out of tune piano with keys that don't produce sounds doesn't help either, We ended up with loads of breaks~



Lunch break with Riane Peixuan Qianyu Chaichin Yingjun Tingwei Elizabeth at market 85! ITS GOOD FOOD I TELL YOU! The rain is irritating. Maybe its because we sang DUM BELLE too many times :D


OHYES, i had EGGMUFFINS AND MILO FOR BREAKFAST AGAIN! love muffins! :D



CHOIR ROCKS YOUR SOCKS OFF! that doesn't include crazy people who love pulling my socks out o.O

I just told Joshua and Belinda that my surname is ROCKS and my chinese name is YOUR SOCKS ahahha. juniors are really the cutest people on earth AHHH. ZhenSheng has taken a liking to beating me D:

he showed me some bulging thing on his hand and said it was a tumor so i replied
"ohno! how are you going to spend your last precious moments on earth?"

"i'll spend my days beating you up *gives that glare*"


HAHAHAH. you should know by now that i love little children! O:
I REALLY MISS MY LITTLE COUSIN IN HONGKONG! DDD:



HSM acting parts are being improved on, I THINK LIMYING IS REALLY REALLY VERY GOOD! :D kayat is gay and good too! kayat is REALLY gay. really. really.

Anqi has a really cool comb! :D


Peixuan shared her umbrella with me, since she promised riane to LOL. would you still share it with me even if she didn't ask you too hahha (EEK MORE GOOSEBUMPS). my bad still got wet, but i don't really care :D THANKYOU!

Christopher Chaichin Ada Eliz Peixuan Qianyu and I were being crazy people as we walked down the hill, we even saw an interesting sight O: ahh, choi la! hahah.

Elizbeth is so bhb O: i love doing chordings with other people! :D




I'm lazy to write the MONONOKE HIME review leh, how?
MONONOKE HIME IS THE BEST OKAY SO WATCH IT! YOU MUST!


LISTEN TO THE SOUNDTRACK TOO! its the best stuff on earth!




ANNIA is BACK! (actually she was back yesterday!) I HOPE YOU SEE THIS OKAY, I MISSED YOU AND LETS GO GET OUR WALLETS SOON DEAR! :D :D :D



TAGREPLIES!
11 march
GB: hahas nice lyrics. add the music too? hahas.
{hahahaha you're the second one to say its nice HAHAH, music is to breaking free whatt}

ngik hiong
: ok then if i'm super lame then u are super super super super lame
{NO WAY! YOU'RE SUPER LAME TO THE POWER OF INFINITY! INFINITY! hah, YOU CAN'T BEAT THAT YOU LAMER!}

ada`
: HEY EMMA :D emo no more! lol. the love muffin song's so.... silly.
{HEY ADA! :D nice talking to you today (i think it was about food right HAHAHA) we love the same mushrooms YAY and ahh really? D: i think its funny hahaha}

fish
: hey mama!!! lols. crazy mama. why'd u say sorry. not paiseh wif u arnd. its riane. hahaha. ur lyrics.. show how.. GREEDY and LAME you are..
{I'm not a crazy mama! I'm a clever mama! :D hahaha riane will kill you! thanks anyway, I don't feel so guilty now (: BECAUSE EGG MUFFIN IS THE BEST OKAY! and i'm not lame! riane is lamer! :D}

12 march
anon: i like the samsui women picture idea, were you trying to show the life between village and city using the monotonous skies as opposed to the vibrant city life?
{hahaha anon thanks for saying that even though the piece is kinda gay. AND YUP YOU'RE TOTALLY RIGHT :D well it also shows that its thanks to the samsui women working so hard (depicted by the monotonous skies, yup) that we have all these colourful buildings today! WHO ARE YOU LEH D: you seem to like everything that i like LOL}

No comments: